|Guys Online in United States||Search Profiles||Gay Cruising Spots in United States|
Inquiries on Cruising Spots - Courtesy Protocol
Ohmojo is voluntary member site and people share here details of cruising spot and also try to find partner. I am summarizing few courtesy protocols and etiquettes one should ideally follow. Members can add comments in agreement or disagreement as well
1. Before asking for details of cruising spot in a thread. Please read all comments in that thread. There is a high chance that your query is already answered and people may not be keen to answer it again and again. You may feel dejected but the answer was already there. For example , many times i see in the thread that a person will ask for direction to reach cruising spot which is the already there in top of the message....Do not be casual...read and then ask
2. Do not personally attack an opinion. We are in democracy and we can hold our own opinion unless something is illegal.....
3. Never share name and contact numbers in the open thread of yours and someone with you had fun...........
4. Do not always be in inquiry mode....Many people just seek information but they will never provide information which they have about a cruising spot... follow give-and-take approach and share
5. Never start a thread on which there is already an existing thread
6. Try to put updates in your knowledge...some times a cruising spot is no more active and its better to put note that its no more active
7. While sharing cruising spot information, please provide direction correctly with landmark and also the risk or any important information first timer should take care